Capacity Assistance is available for agencies in need of support to improve their ability to serve the community. Examples include, but are not limited to:
● Program expansion
● Facility renovation
● Administrative support
Agencies requesting Capacity Assistance may apply for support once per calendar year. Applications are reviewed by MCS staff quarterly, and applications must be submitted by the following deadlines:
● Q1: March 1st for March 15th meeting
● Q2: June 1st for June 15th meeting
● Q3: September 1st for September 15th meeting
● Q4: December 1st for December 15th meeting
Applications submitted after the quarterly deadline will be automatically considered for the next quarter. Applicants will be notified of award status within one week of review.
Vouchers of up to $500 (which can provide a total product value of more than $1,650) may be awarded per organization. Capacity Assistance Awards must be used in a single visit to either of our warehouse locations, and must be used within 30 days of receipt.
● Applicants must be a member of Morningday Community Solutions in order to apply for support through the Morningday Member Assistance Program.
● Assistance must be used to improve the ability of the recipient organization to serve the community in line with the objectives of their mission.